2.22.2007

This is America...so SPEAK ENGLISH: "I'd like a...

...Wiz Wit', please."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Translation: "Philly cheesesteak smothered in Cheese Wiz wit' onions"

You stand in a long line that wraps around the building. When it's your turn, you step up humbly to the window and order the cheesecake of your preference. To speed the order process up, you must use a sort of vernacular shorthand, aka you must "speak English." If you mess up, they get annoyed. (If this sounds familiar, you might be recalling the famous Soup Nazi episode on Seinfeld.)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

BEAST.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That's me (see above), one happy camper enjoying my wiz wit' in all its gooey orange synthetic cheese splattered glory.

3 comments:

Miss Tiffie said...

I'm insanely jealous! That looks SOOOOO good!!!

jia said...

that's such a great picture! especially with the scarf. I still tie my scarf like that...thanks to you =P

Anonymous said...

Well said.