5.20.2011

Backlog

My laptop died a month ago so I'm behind on posting. Have a backlog of entries and pictures I will post asap.

In the meantime, here are some new blogs I'm enjoying:

Bite Sized

Tigress in a Pickle

Food in Jars

Jelly Shot Test Kitchen

and of course, the ever wonderful Tastespotting

I recently re-read Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver. I'm about to buy another flat of Ball jars so I have the supplies I need to do some canning and jamming this summer. I've always admired gardeners and growers but never been one myself but it's inspirational to read about them nonetheless.

Last night I made a delicious pasta dish with ramp pesto. Divine. I'm going to make cilantro-mint pesto later today and use up the last of my block of parmesan.

Posts and pictures to come.

No comments: