3.03.2011

Currently Obsessed With

 1
The Creative Habit by Twyla Tharp. This book is amazing, inspirational, practical, and I bought it because I couldn't stop reaching for it every time I went to the Coop for my weekly cafe stakeout. I recommend it for anyone who is trying it to achieve success in any creative field (painting, dancing, writing, (in my case) cooking, entrepreneurship, or any endeavor which requires the flexing of creative muscles/problem solving). I've fallen into the rut of showing up everyday at work and working hard but not necessarily doing anything valuable in my free time to hone my skills/craft. I'm trying to break out of it.




2
Girl-Crushing: Taylor Tomasi-Hill (seriously, how amazing..)


photo credit: Garance Dore


photo credit: because i'm addicted


photo credit: because I'm addicted



photo credit: the glamourai


photo credit: Jak & Jil


photo credit: Refinery 29


photo credit: Alex Donald's Multiuniverse

Ok, I think I've posted enough pictures of her...feel like Creepy McCreepster!  I love her hair and her style...those bright pops of color and mix of tough and ladylike.

3
My moleskine notebook:



4
Rao's Coffee


5
Reading. 
I'll leave you with this quote:


"The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read."

                     ~Mark Twain

Listen to Oprah, kids. Read. Read. Read.

No comments: